Conquer hills and headwind—without breaking a sweat!…and carry whatever you need!
All around the world, the way we get from A to B is changing. With the world on the verge of auto-mobility, driverless cars, ride-sharing, and the mainstream arrival of electric vehicles, it’s an exciting moment for transportation. To help drive this force of change, we developed a small collection of electric bikes that take hills, headwinds, traffic, and bike thieves out of commuting
Tern have always made market leading folding bikes and they now bring this wealth of experience to the e-bike market.
Tern’s award winning GSD and HSD e-cargo bike series are changing the way we look at cycling in the urban environment. Whether you are cycle commuting, a business looking for efficient and green ways of delivering services and products or a family looking to “dump” that second car…the Tern e-cargo bikes can give you that freedom of choice! Flexibility of use, practical and with amazing performance capabilities these bikes are changing the urban landscape!
…They are that good…just ask Pete and family, who use one everyday.
ASK ROGER IN STORE FOR DEMO DETAILS!
Introducing the all new HSD…the GSD’s little brother. ENORMOUSLY USEFUL. SURPRISINGLY SMALLER.
“With the new HSD, Tern has created an interesting e-bike which forms a convenient combination of compact dimensions and high load capacity—and which rides harmoniously and comfortably”.
- Bosch® Active Line Plus motor with Purion display
- 400 Wh battery for a range of up to 110 km (69 mi)
- Custom Suntour suspension fork
- 9-speed Shimano® Alivio Shadow RD derailleur
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes
- Abus® keyed-alike frame lock
- Fits riders from 150 to 195 cm (4’11” – 6’5”)
- Fits one Thule® Yepp Maxi, Yepp Nexxt Maxi, or Bobike® GO Maxi child seat—no adapters needed
The critically acclaimed Tern GSD.
A “work horse” with function, style and fun!
- Bosch® Performance Line motor
- Bosch dual-battery system (400/500/900 Wh) for a range of up to 220 km
- Magura® MT5 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes
- Custom 62 mm Schwalbe® Super Moto-X tires with puncture protection
- Heavy-duty frame-integrated rack
- Boost thru-axle hubs
- Wide range of accessories, including the Cargo Hold Panniers
- Andros stem for handlebar height and reach adjustments
- Fits two Thule Yepp Maxi child seats, or one Thule Yepp Nexxt Maxi seat—no adapters needed